Sunday, September 4, 2011

Venice

Good afternoon everyone,
I hope that everyone is having a great long weekend!  The weather here isn't the best; cloudy and on and off raining but a perfect day for scrapin!  I actually have spent a ton of time on Pisca because I lost a couple of pictures and for some reason it is doubling up my pictures that are on the camera card?  Not sure how that happened?  Well I finally was able to crop the photos of the two LO's I completed  both are for challenges on  www.scrapbook.com

The is one is of the Grand Canal - One of the most amazing places I have been.  I was so jet lagged when I got there that my daughter took most of the pictures but she did a great job. 
This page is for the Bridge of Sighs - named because the convicts would sigh as they had their last view of Venice before death or prison.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Kimberly 


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you and your DD had a fabulous trip to Italy, and you created a terrific layout to commemmorate it! The black flourishes that you incorporated add a nice balance to your design and draws the eye to the great photos that you took! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! :)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter took beautiful pics! I love how your titles, Venice paper and embellishments coordinate so well!! Thanks for playing with us at Lasting Memories!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun background paper and word titles you have!! I love how everything goes together so nicely! "Bridge of Sighs"... that's interesting!! Love reading tidbits like that. At least they got a lasting memory view like that! Better than most!! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories. :)
    ~Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures and great layouts. Love the paper. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages! Your photos are great and this layout shows them off nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow .. thanks for sharing. I love seeing places I've never been. These pics are gorgeous!! Beautiful LO and love how your title just pops! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One day I will see these wonderful places myself but for now I'm just sitting here admiring your pictures wishing they were mine, LOL! Love the title work and the color scheme! Gorgeous pages! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your LO!! The pictures from your trip are absolutely gorgeous and you did an awesome job showcasing them! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout. I love double spreads and wish I did more of them. Your colors work so wonderful together and I love all your handwritten journaling.
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    Hugs
    Brenda LM DTM
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly