Saturday, October 15, 2011

60!! love you

Good evening everyone,
I wanted to say a quick happy 60 th birthday to my beautiful Aunt Barb!  You are such a special lady in my life and I appreciate everything you have ever done for me.  Today we had a surprise party for her and I wanted to share the card I made for her.  I also did a LO for her but I posted it yesterday (she doesn't yet follow my blog but I am working on getting her to subscribe).


I am entering this card into the below challenges:

Birthday Sundaes: Challenge: Fall colors birthday card
Cher's Studio: This to that Tuesday Challenge #9
Seriously Creative Challenge:World card making day
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Sketch  Challenge #62
Authentique paper: October colour challenge

I turned it on its side and change it from a square to a softer shape for the 60



here is a pic of her when we all yelled surprise doesn't she look great!

thanks again for stopping by - sending hearts,
Kimberly


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Great birthday card! I like the font you used for the numbers. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes fall colors birthday card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute and your aunt is adorable too!! :) Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I think your aunt is going to love it. She is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundays!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you aunt DOES look great!!! And this is a gorgeous card, love the large numbers as a focal point! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Accents Challenges, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for linking up over at Cher's Studio and playing along with us over at The Digi Bistro :)
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card hun!!And that's one great lookin Aunt!!LOL Thanks for joining us at Seriously Creative Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card too!

    -Misty
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a wonderful job on this!
    Fabulous design, so glad you entered the Color Challenge on Authentique Paper's blog!

    ~Jeannie
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card - your aunt will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly