Thursday, October 13, 2011

Aunt Barb



Good evening everyone,
My aunts 60th birthday is this weekend and I made a special page for her of us when we were younger (not much..lol) - I created the LO with my October Scraptastic Kit - check it out here

Me and my aunt



Some close up shots - the frame was distressed with a bunch of stamps but you can't see it clearly in the pic :(


the little yellow flowers I won from Maybe Creative - World Card Making day 



Oh you can't forget about stickle in the flowers :)


I used the below products:
Cricut
Sophisticated Cartridge (frame)
Mothers Day Cartridge (grey flowers)
Authentique's blissfull felicity yellow damask
my mind's eye lost & found i will love you forever and a day die cut
Prima's innocense flowers

I am going to enter it into the following challenges:


thanks for stopping by
Sending hearts 
Kimberly 

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Stunning LO! So beautiful and elegant! Many thanks for playing along with us at the Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and embellishments you chose for your beautiful layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! I love your flowers and your colour combo. Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The florals on the layout is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO! I love the colors! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L layout! You did a fantastic job highlighting the special picture of you and your aunt on her special day! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pom-pom trim! As a little girl, I had a chenille bedspread that had pom-poms on it, and I was so thrilled to see this trim make it into the scrap world! I hope to see you create with us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly