Monday, October 10, 2011

Don't go


These pictures were taken many years ago when I was working one-on-one with a little guy that called me KeeKee!  He was super precious to me and I really connected when the family.  When I had to say my goodbyes to working with him his mother put this t-shirt on him.  I promised that I would stay in touch and 12 years later I now consider them to be part of my family....  his mom says now that she thinks about it the t-shirt that her son wore on my last day working with him was super mean but I know she did it because they love me!



I am entering this LO in the below challenges

Scraptastic Club - patterns (stripes)
Sunday Sketch - STudio Calio

Thanks for stopping by and sending hearts!!

Kimberly 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly