Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gobble





 Good afternoon everyone

Such a beautiful day outside today.  The leaves on the trees have been changing colour over the past weeks and my daughter promises that we will get to one of Hamilton beautiful parks this long weekend!!  This weekend Canada is celebrating Thanksgiving and this long weekend couldn't have come at a better time.


 I have a card to share with you that I am going to give my dad tomorrow as he is hosting the annual Thanksgiving feast!!  (minus the potatoes that I will be supplying)

 
I just love the little turkey!!  Reminds me of a song I use to sing with the preschool children:

(sung to the more we get together)
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Fat Turkey, Fat Turkey
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Fat Turkey am I
I am not here for living: I'm here for Thanksgiving
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Fat Turkey am I

A view of the inside of the card below

I used the Cricut Cartridge Animal Kingdom for the turkey.

I am going to enter my Gobble Card into the following challeges:

Cricut Creative Cutter Room - Time to give thanks 
Frosted Designs- Receipe Challenge

11 comments:

  1. I love this Gobble title on your card! I really like the the clean design of your elements and their placement, too! I hope to see you creat with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it made me smile! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the large ribbon! Great job on the Recipe Challenge! Thanks for playing along @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design. I love what you did with the title. Thank you for joining over at the Creative Cutter Room. Look forward to seeing you in the near future.

    Christel
    CCR DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet turkey card! Great ribbon!

    Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this-really cute turkey, love the saying, and that ribbon bow is the perfect touch! thanks for playing at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute!!! Great little song!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the big ole turkey and the Gobble looks great...thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love that big turkey:) Good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. . .and of course it's acceptible for the Apron Strings challenges. Would make a great name tag for dinner too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly