Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thanks

Good evening everyone
I picked up a new stamp set from Stampin up- Petite Pairs - love it!!!  I also have to make a card for a company that donated tickets to one of the child care centres for children to go with their families.  It is extremely generous,
close up shot of the stamp 



I made the card also to go with the following challenges
Love to crop: Embossable you
Paper Cutz Challenge: Paper Challenge #113
Paper Play challenges: Week 42 use black (ship) 


fingers crossed I think i am making in by the skin of my chiny chin chin
Sending hearts to you all - Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the cut of the ship and the embossing folder you used is just fabulous!! Thank you for linking up with the Love to Crop Embossable You Challenge!

    Lisa
    Love to Crop Guest Designer
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges and hope you join us again soon.
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly