Sunday, October 30, 2011

kindergarten - Sarah 1997

Had some time this afternoon to put together another Layout using my supplies from Close to my heart.  I really have been enjoying the stamp so clean and easy to use!  The card stock is amazing to cut with my cricut and it has a white core if I feel like distressing.  This Layout is of my daughter's KG class in 1997.  She looks great in the pic but her friend next to her... lol... mouth hanging wide open.  I didn't want everyone to see the names that are always on the bottom of the class pics but I also wanted to be able to refer to the names if ever needed so I put them on a tab to pull out behind the pic. I hope you enjoy!

Close up shot of the embellishments that can be added
 of course popped the buttons and added some bling to the star
 distressed the cardboard but you can't see it that well in this pic


I am entering my Layout into the following challenges:



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout, great details and design. Thank you for joining our challenge at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO! I love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great school page!!!! looks wonderful. thanks sooo much for playing along at ScrapFIT!!!!

    BTW love your pregnancy page!!! you really are glowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic pages, you look great in pregnancy! thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect LO to use numbers!! Kindergarten is all about learning letters and numbers!! The pull out tab is such a great idea! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly