Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Owl Card

Good evening everyone!

I am sharing with you a card I made for a friend who lost her husband last month.  It has been really hard for her and I wanted to let her know that I am there for her,

I made the card using the Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge - love the owl on that cartridge and this was the perfect fit for this card.  I thought that the purple was perfect as it was calming and I really didn't want to have it as a sympathy card but still let her know that I am there for her.


A close up shot of the bling that was added and the stamped sentiment 


I am entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Sending hearts - Kimberly 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Sketch Challenge!

    {Remember that to be eligible to win you must use Authentique Paper products and list the products used in your post.}

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly