Monday, October 17, 2011

PA

Good evening everyone,
I have been working with my October Scraptastic Club Kit and love every bit of it!  Take a moment to look at what they have to offer you here.  Originally what I loved was that you weren't locked into a year of kits but then after seeing that Jessica gives you two options to pick from with an additional kit you will fall in love with it!
So back to the LO that I just completed with it.  The picture is of me and my PA from 1973 I was the first grand and great grand child and was completely spoiled!
used the following 
-minds eye lost and found blossom
Authentique - blissful collection -Happiness
cricut - Basic George cartridge
Authentique - blissful collection - plaid 

I am entering the LO into the following challenges:

Dav-sketch

thanks again for stopping by - sending hearts out to you all - Kimberly


7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout! Great job on the EAD Designs Color challenge...thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO.. what a cute picture:)
    Thanks for playing along with us this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet layout! I love that cute picture! Thanks for playing with us at the EAD color challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us. Cute layout.

    -Misty
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!

    Thanks again for playing along in Authentique Paper's Color Challenge!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly