Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Scraptastic Club - Last September Challenge


Hello eveyone...

I'm am participating in a challenge from Scraptasic Club - their last one in September... I know October 4th and I am finishing up challenges from September.  I have given up trying to get everyone's challenge complete, there is just so much inspiration out there that I can't help but want to join them all.  

So getting back to the Scraptastic Challenge.  I have joined their monthly kit club and love what I have been receiving so far!!!  So because of that I am going to make it a priority to complete all their challenges so you can see the wonderful kits they have to offer.  



The challenge was a recipe challenge:  I was to use 3 cardstock (pink behind patterned paper, green in the 19 and black in the journal box) 4 patterned papers, 3 alphas, 2 pictures, 5 buttons, 1 banner, 1 journal spot and paint.



here are some close ups of  the Layout and to show what I used - the banner (which came from one of the Scraptastic kits)  and two of the alphas the green and the pink 

the paint added to the flowers

three of the five buttons, I used Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet for the flowers

and the last of the five buttons

I am also going to put this LO into the following challenges 

I am also so excited to submit this as my application to the "My Craft Spot" Design team call

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Kimberly





7 comments:

  1. Very nice LO! I just love all the patterned paper and the black journal space looks really cute! Good luck on the DT call.

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly! This is such a fun layout! You did such a nice job with it. I love the painted flowers! Thank you so much for sharing your special technique with us. I've only seen flowers painted with white before. Your's are lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "Try A New Technique" challenge.
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    Sooooo cute! I love it! Love those pictures too!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! I love your pretty flowers!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout! The flowers look wonderful - especially with the buttons!
    Good luck with the My Craft Spot Design Team call!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job. Best of Luck. I'm a hopeful too ;) New follower.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! :o) The buttons and flowers are gorgeous.. so vibrant and festive, which is perfect for this occasion! :o) Good luck with the DT call. :o) Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly