Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trick or Treat card



Good evening everyone,

I know posting two times in one day!!   I have completed a Halloween card for a couple of challenges - I know a busy lady I have been over the weekend - even got some yummy turkey in :)

Challenges entered:

Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings - #33 Halloween theme
Crafty Sprouts: Red and black and slimy green
Sassy Lil' Sketches: Sassy Send off #4


I took two pictures.. not sure which one I like better??  Trying to play around with the flash - which one do you like?


I based it off this sketch 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Sending hearts!!!
Kimberly 

5 comments:

  1. Love the lime green background for this one and that fabulous ribbon. :) I think I like the second picture better b/c you can see the ribbon detail more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Love that ribbon!! Thanks so much for playing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I would say I like the first one more. The second one looks a little washed out from the flash but mind you I am NOT a photographer my any means. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a GREAT Card, love that ribbon! thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card! love it!!! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly