Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trick or Treat

Good evening everyone,

It has been chilly here and overcast - perfect weather to spend some time in my craft room.  The below layout was inspired from Sassy Lil Sketches: Sassy Send off Sketch #7


To have the LO fit with my pictures I switched it up a bit and turned the sketch on its side. the rectangles were made with the Cricut cartridge George& basic shapes, and the very cute little pumpkin and title was made with  Cricut mini monster.  I used green stickles on the title and pumpkin.  The pumpkin is actually popped out but the picture doesn't show it that well.  I am sorry I didn't take a picture of the pop out.  With the weather the way it is I am having a hard time with the photos.  Because the pumpkin does have a pop out I am entering it into the Lasting memories Scrapbook Layout Challenge #60 - Let's add some dimension!  The pumpkin turned out so cute and I will definitely be using this cut again!  The Paper Variety is having a recipe challenge to use 1 pumpkin, 2 words and 3 buttons because - fingers crossed that they won't consider the "or" as a word... I didn't want to use just trick treat... would have been incomplete!


Thanks again for stopping by I really appreciate all the comments you leave!!

Sending hearts - Kimberly

ps: if anyone knows how to get my signature on the bottom of the blogs please let me know I love how it looks on all the other blogs

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. HOW SWEET!! Love all the colors and the pics are AWESOME! Thanks for playing along with us over at Lasting Memories! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim
    LMDT
    I have a signature on the bottom of each of my blog posts and have it on photobucket. Hope that helps ya' out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The mosaic of the different papers really makes your pictures and the pumpkin pop. Your right the pumpkin is so cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout. I love all the colors of paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet LO, glad you could play along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photo's! Love your layout and your cute embellies! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly