Tuesday, December 6, 2011

happiness lives here

Hello my bloggy friends...
The other day I was playing around with the digi's that i won.  (note to self - remember to write down on the computer where they came from to give credit)  If someone recognizes the stamp please let me know as it is driving me crazy and I have done through all my emails. YEAH found it... Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp shop I also used my art philosophy cart and believe paper from close to my heart!

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
CAS-ual friday - stripes, scallops and green
inky impressions challenge: peppermint twist
Go fish Challenge:#6
One Crazy stamper: Christmas
Cricut Crestive cutter room: Animal Time

thanks for stopping by and i am sending you out hearts to all!!

Kimberly


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the blue with the traditional red and green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Great use of Art Philosophy and CTMH. Thanks for joining us at GoFish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Great paper and adorable image! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET design and colors! The digie image makes me smile! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Hope you figure it out...I hate when that happens to me~Thanks so much for entering this super cute project in The Creative Cutter Room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Go Fish Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful brightly colored card! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very sweet! Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
    cheers!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly