Saturday, November 19, 2011

nick's birthday

Happy 13th... to a special little guy (I guess not so little anymore)

As you can see I am just experimenting with flocking and that stuff gets everywhere... I am going to have to find a way to make it stay in one area.  I stamped the white card stock with blue ink and a CTMH stamp set.  The little snow boarder is cut from the Car Decals Cricut cartridge.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

thanks for stopping by and sending out hearts,
Kimberly 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the snowboarder!! I have to remember to use Car Decals more often...thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly