Sunday, November 13, 2011

PICTURE PERFECT


PICTURE PERFECT



This is a picture of my daughter - I love this pic of her... she is always playing around with the camera and this picture she also changes a bit with the computer - I love the effect.
I am entering this into the following challenges
CAS-ual Fridays #28
inky impressions challenges
Die cuttin Divas: challenge #40 - thankful for my beautiful daughter
totally paper crafts- #92 vintage 


thanks for stopping by and sending hearts
Kimberly 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This is a great LO and that photo speaks volumns!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, and great picture of your daughter, thanks for glittering it up with us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout. Your daughter is gorgeous and the photo effects look terrific.
    Thanks for joining us at TPC this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly