Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sarah's bf card

Good evening everyone,

My DD Sarah made her first card with the cricut. Isn't it so cute. It was also my first time making a cut in the middle of the card.
below is a shot of the inside... sorry the pics aren't the best... I had to use my phone :(
And the pic with the window showing
and a close up of the window... we also did some embossing on the heart

I am going to enter the card into the following challenges:
(i know it doesn't look much like the sketch... the penguins are the circles with the heart as the large circle and the sketch turned)



thanks again for stopping by and I am sending you hearts 
Kimberly 

5 comments:

  1. Too Cute! I love how you have the heart popping out! Thanks for playing along with us over at the CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! These penguins are too cute! Love your card and can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee this! It is super adorable. Love the colors, the heart, penguins, snowflake, everything!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, love your card base, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly