Saturday, November 5, 2011

snow scene

Good afternoon everyone,
Here is another card that I have been making at a friends house - love it so much I had to go and get a heat gun so I can make some more... now to wait for my art philosophy cart that should be coming in this week!!



This card was made for the following challenges-
Wags 'n Whiskers - #66 
Paper Issues - snow day 
Little Scrap Pieces - copy cat friday

Thanks again for stopping by and sending out hearts - xo
Kimberly

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Kimberly, this is a beautiful card! I love how you embossed such a detailed image and it turned out awesome! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Wags n Whiskers. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly what a stunning card love the black and white would never have thought of this combination for a Holiday card but it works so beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it is so lovely!!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly