Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Halloween

This was my DD first halloween I dressed her up like Minnie Mouse and I was a cat. We also went out Trick or Treating with some friends. Her daugher also dressed up like Minnie Mouse.

Made this for the Scraptastic Club - 3rd week Challenge
(just in the nic of time)
Crafty Sprouts - Halloween
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - buttons (there is one in the flower)
Celebrate the occasion- #37(fall with pumpkin)
Close up of my baby and me... sorry not to great of a pic - I will try to upload a better one later

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly...what a fun blog...linked here from sb.com, and I am now a follower! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page, great design and colours - wonderful memories for the future.

    Thank you so much for Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22 yrs. ago I dressed up my daughter for her 1st Halloween as Minnie Mouse too. Your LO turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super layout! I love the great colors and design! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout,love your photos.Thanks for playing at CTO.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done! Thank for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a nice layout! great to keep your memories going! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice LO... beautiful...

    thanks for playing with us at CTO...

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout!
    The pic is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun layout, love the papers and your wonderful pictures! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly