Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2010- izzy christmas hat and sweater

Good evening everyone..
As you can tell I have been able to get some well deserved time in my scraproom!  Below is a LO I have completed for a couple of challenges:
Moving Along with the times asked to craft with a cat or a dog... so I picked my Izzy.  She looks so cute in her new hat and sweater.... but I don't think she thought it was a good idea!!!
To cover the date in the newspaper I used a sticker from Echo Park - holly jolly I believe it is called. Since I  didn't use any stamps (I must say was very painful) but I am now able to enter this LO into the unstampaBelles challenge - plus receive a bonus as I used a sticker!!

I used the sketch from Creative scrappers#186  I didn't want to cover up the beautiful pp that a friend gave me so I used the organza ribbon allowing you to see the paper after and yet not derailing from the sketch too much.

I would also like to submit this LO into the Anything goes challenges:
mark's finest papers
Top Tip Tuesday

Again thanks for stopping by and i appreciate all your comments
Sending hearts out to each and everyone of you!!!
Kimberly




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for going through all that pain and not using a stamp Kimberly. :-) lol This is such a wonderful layout, love that background paper it is so perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great layout ;-) I agree, the cat does not look impressed ;-) thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page - your poor little Izzy looks so sweet (but not very impressed) in her hat! lol!

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge this week and don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could also win our Tipper Prize!

    Carol x

    Please consider turning off Word Verification - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My if I went near my cat with a sweater and hat I would be scratched to pieces, How cute though!!! Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet layout, a very cute kitty. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the background of this card.



    plastic cards
    plastic card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet LO and I just love that kitty;) Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Happy new year;) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh for cuteness. Thank you for entering Speedy's the Cat's challenge this week. Good Luck to you. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute cat pic and the backing paper is so great for this theme. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Happy New Year. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly