Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Good morning everyone,
A couple more cards and I will finally be done my Christmas cards... I have to say I am getting sick of making them.  
The below card was made with my Art Philosophy Cricut cart and a Close to my heart stamp set.  I also won a the Echo Park Christmas dots and Stripes from Scraptastic monthly kit club.  Love when I get my monthly pizza box!!!   With the cold weather this stamp jumped out at me (plus it wasn't' the typical Christmas card) sorry for the pictures being so dark... my dd had the computer so I took pics with my iPhone again

I love that the cart cuts out cards for you!!!!  
Coloured with my Copics
I would like to enter this card into the below challenges:
Crafty sprouts - photo op.  - so much snow was the inspiration

Sending hearts out to you all and I welcome all comments or suggestions
Kimberly <3

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the stamp and color work. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love window cards! Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas Carol challenge at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. The image is so sweet and is beautifully coloured. I do like the window effect. Thanks so much for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling, and I agree with you, I too am tired of making Christmas cards, lol I prefer to make mine in July...I know, I'm weird! I'm now one of your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberley....what a lovely selection of Christmas cards all so different....thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute window card. The hat and scarf is adorable. I just became a new follower. Hope you can stop by my blog to say hi. Lori
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great window card! Ive been wanting to try one of these.
    Thanks for playing with Crafty Sprouts.
    Jess M :)
    Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. A-dorable card!!!! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! The pink gems really set off the lovely image!! Thanks for playing along with SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card - I love the idea of the deer hiding inside is his warm scarf :-D
    Thanks so much for joining us over at St Lukes this month.
    Tara (aka Craftilicious) x
    St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly