Sunday, December 25, 2011

it's Christmas time !!!

Merry Christmas to everyone out there in bloggy world!!
I am waiting for my DD to wake up as we were both up really late last night opening the presents and visiting with family,  Isn't Christmas wonderful!
I made this card using the Art Philosphy cart from close to my heart... seriously my go to cart!!
The stamp I am not sure where it came from as a bunch of ladies and I got together to do a stamp swap and  this is one that I borrowed.  Such a cutie though!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

papertake weekly challenge - last card of the year 
heart to heart challenges: a holiday card exchange

thanks for stoppin by sending hearts out to you all 
Kimberly <3

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly, I so love your card...especially the edge of it. Suddenly, it does not qualify for our challenge as we are all about papercrafts without the use of stamps. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Hope you had a merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing w/H2H. See you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly