Monday, December 19, 2011

circle card

Good afternoon everyone,
I have made my first circle card to share with you
I still have a couple more cards to finish up for Christmas!!! and a bit of shopping to do.  I have taken today as a vacation day to get caught up but here I am playing on the computer!!!



I made the card with my Art Philosophy cart and stamp set from Close to my heart... love this stamp - you can made different wreaths... one for each season with saying in it... love - love - love it
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

my craft spot: Monday challenge #37 Christmas shape card (ornament)
paper sundaes: #100
Incy Wincy Designs: Circle card
cute card thrusday - stripes
daring cardmakers - spots and stripes
karens doodles challenges blog - spots and stripes
st. lukes charity cards challenge

Send hearts to everyone!!!
Kimberly <3
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Adorable Card and sometimes the simplest stamps are the ones we love most :)
    thanks for Joining Incy Wincy this week Hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bauble shape Christmas card, love the stamp image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at the Daring Cardmakers this week. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous baubles paper! That touch of red ribbon is perfect. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bauble shape. What a fab wreath too. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! fabulous job! thanks that you shared please visit my challenge blog sometime.

    Hugs
    XXXDigidarla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late commenting, but it's been busy here. I do like this circular card and the pretty wreath. Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge! Hope you had a super Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely Christmas card....and love the shape of your card. Thank you for your continues support over at St Lukes

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute ornament card!
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at St Lukes this month.
    Tara (aka Craftilicious) x
    St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fabulous wreath design, I have a soft spot for Christmas foliage and greenery :)
    Thanks for joining us at St Luke's this month and sorry for the late comment.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, I love that wreath. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly