Friday, December 2, 2011

Gratitude

Good afternoon everyone..
Sorry for the pictures but I had to use my iPhone as my DD has taken possession over the computer... got to love teenagers!  I have been involved in a swap on scrapbook.com and Cassondra made the little green frog for me in that swap.  Isn't he the cutest little frog going!!  Love the frog. I made this for a supervisor who has really stepped it up this past week helping me with a center that has a supervisor that became ill. 
I used pink card stock, fuchsia stampin up paper and then white card stock.  On the white I used my stamps to create the flower pattern paper.  Love how it turned out!  The green brads and grey and green vellum (that I received from a RAK) worked perfect  for the vellum saying. I don't use velum much but this turned out amazing!
I am going to enter the card into the following challenges:

thanks for stopping by and sending hearts out to you all!!

Kimberly 

8 comments:

  1. I love the bg paper you used! And the googly eyes you used on your frog makes it look perfect! Great job!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! You did a really great job! It makes me smile!

    Patti
    Getting Cricky JrDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. o this is super cute, i love frogs!! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! The frog is so cute! Love that patterned paper! Thanks for joing the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!

    RhoLynda
    Getting Cricky JrDT
    http://blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe hes super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha-ha, this card is adorable! I am obsessed with goggly eyes and they look so cute on this frog!!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little card is so sweet! I love the googly eyed frog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card. I really like the little frog with the wiggly eyes and the colors are so eye-popping. Thanks for sharing it at Getting Cricky.
    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly