Monday, December 26, 2011

hohoho

Good evening everyone... now that the Christmas rush is over I have a couple more holiday cards to share with you all and then I will start on some new years cards - Welcome 2012!!!

I made this Santa using my cricut cart  - paper dolls dress up
I often wonder what I did before I had my cricut???  Am I the only one out there completely addicted to it??

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

dutch dare card challenge: #144 - make it shimmer
crafty catz weekly challenge - #113 Santa's hat

thanks for stopping by
Kimberly <3


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love you little Santa and the fab dp.
    Thank You so much for joining our 'make it shimmer' challenge at Dutch Dare this week.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...MERRY CHRISTMAS, love your card you have created, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly