Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday of cheer

Good evening everyone,
I made this Christmas card for my boss. It turned out super cute.
I used my Close to my heart cricut art philosophy cart with stamps for the trees.  Echo Park paper, stampin up stamp for the truck and my Copics for the colouring of the truck.
Seriously love the way it turned out.  I am not great with my Copics yet but everyone keeps saying that with practice my skills will become much better.  I love that you can do shading with the markers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Sprouts: Photo Op - presents in the truck 
Christmas Card Challenge - non-traditional colours
Passion for Promarkers: mega christmas challenge
Top Tip Tuesday - anything Christmas
the crazy challenge: cch#98- Christmas 
Divas by design - Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by and sending out hearts to you all!!
Kimberly <3

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the background paper you used =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! I love how you mixed different stamps for a wonderful effect! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and I hope to see you again next challenge. Happy Holidays! Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! the colors are great and the truck is fabby - it reminds me of twilight ;)
    Thanks for playing with Crafty Sprouts.
    Jess M :)
    Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! good luck from Crafty sprouts!

    Many blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is adorable! I'm loving AP more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still love that image of that cute truck. Thanks for playing in Speedy's Challenge. Wishing you and yours peace and joy in this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep thats cute!! Thank you for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love that image! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly