Monday, December 12, 2011

Noel

Good evening everyone...
I made this card tonight using the sketch from Got Sketch?: Twelve Days of Christmas.

Again my dd has the computer and I am working on my iPhone Hopefully the pics turn out ok?  I used Close to my heart paper from the "Believe" pack and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cart for the flower, leaves and tag.

Can you see the little snow glitter on the Poinsettia ?
I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
Come and get it Challenge - Colors red, green and your choice

Thanks for stopping by and I am sending out hearts to everyone!!
Kimberly <3

5 comments:

  1. WOW this is super, Love the papers you have used, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card - love the poinsettia
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our last minute Christmas challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card...I love the simplicity of it. Well done. Thank you for taking time to play on Come and Get Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the glitter too,
    Thanks for playing along at Scrap Whispers - come back and check out this week's challenge!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly