Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tags with nick

Hello everyone - Christmas is just around the corner!!  wow... where has the time gone.  i guess i really should start my shopping soon??  I remember when my dd was younger and I would have all my shopping done almost by Halloween!!!  then I realized that I spent way to much... sales start later in November!  so tonight Nick (friends little guy - well not so little any more but he is very crafty) and I made tags I found at www.momomushy.blogspot.com  here he is busy at the table colouring them for his mom's surprise early Christmas gift
now he realized I was taking pics.... he didn't want that... this is a really bad pic. He says... you will put it on the internet - i have a feeling his friends won't be looking at my blog!!
after putting them on a ice tea box and gluing Christmas paper on the back we used a smelly marker to ink the edges... (i didn't have any of my supplies with me... it was a random craft

Here is the final product that we made - don't they look great!!!



I would like to enter the tags into the following challenges:
Challenge #48 - Carisma
PaperCrafting Journey- Christmas 
Leslierahye|: holiday challenge

sending out hearts!
Kimberly

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    Beautiful tags. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tags! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tags, goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. your tags are super thanks for playing along at PCJ
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I remember doing this with my daughter. So much fun! Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas for our Tag Challenge.

    Happy Holidays to you,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly