Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tis the season

Hello again..
Sorry for so many posts today - I forgot to post some of the cards I made this week and last night I went to a friends to scrap.
I received this paper pack from Simply Betty Stamps with 6 new Christmas stamps that I won from a challenge. The paper was a total surprise!!! love the paper and it had a very 70's feel to it so I had to dig again through my old pictures to find one of the family at Christmas time. I am in blue, with my brother and two cousins.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
The paper variety: falaalalala 
cardz tv:#2 Crafty Christmas 
crafty sprouts: photo op-ornaments
blog quick quotes #9 - Christmas
2 sisters challenge blog - christmas
made this Lo using the below sketch from peachy keen stamps


i ended up loving this LO - I was a little worried with the sketch coming from a card - but  l-o-v-e it!!!
Sending hearts... thanks for stopping by
Kimberly
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, thanks so much for joining Crafty Christmas at Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation with the sketch. Thanks for joining us for a Crafty Christmas at Cardz TV Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!! Love the papers! Thank you for joining our Cardz TV Crafty Christmas Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Great layout love the hanging ornaments, nice touch! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Quick Quotes!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout!! I think that is a wonderful idea to use an older photo with that paper. Your take on the sketch is spot on!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty LO..Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary “Crafty Christmas” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable paper..I love the colors! Thanks for participating in the Quick Quotes Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing some Christmas past with us! Nice job with the sketch. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great LO, perfect paper for this pic...love it
    gl with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the hanging ornaments and the bright color, so pretty!! thanks for playing with us at QQ.

    Adora (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet layout!! Love all the ornaments! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love love love when someone makes a layout! This is just beyond fabulous!!!!

    Hugs!
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  13. great layout and beautiful picture! so nice to see your memories in a scrapbook isn't it?? Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly