Sunday, December 25, 2011

yeti

good evening everyone - this is a small gift I made for my office mate using the Meljen digi stamp.  It has now become an inside joke for us... because of the Yeti...nother... as in yet another.. hahaha.
I know no one else gets it... we even decorated our office door with the brown Yeti's... i know they are supose  to be white but it doesn't colour that well.

inside I stored her gift card to Tim Hortons... hmmmmm... coffee

I would love to enter the gift card/box into the following challenges:
Go fish challenge blog - gift card holder 

Thanks again for stopping by and I appreciate your comments
Sending hearts... Kimberly <3


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this! The colors you chose are just amazing! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Meljen's!
    -Kindra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute gift container!! Thanks for joining in at Go Fish Challenge! New follower too! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! I also have a card with Yeti, but your color and design are excellent!
    I congratulate you!
    Happy New Year! I wish you success!

    http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2011/12/yeti-cocoa.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly