Monday, January 30, 2012

Cricut Craftin Friends Blog Hop Winner!!!

Good evening everyone -

Wow everyone thanks for making my first hop so successful!!!  I was extremely nervous about it but everyone behind the scenes was extremely helpful!

So on to the winner of my very first RAK!  I used Random.org the first number that it pulled up wasn't a follower boo... ok... on to the next

True Random Number Generator  12Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Congratulations Rachelle!!!!  Please send me an email with your address and I will get your  RAK (BoBunny Paper pack) out to you :) - if I don't hear from you before February 7th I will use the pack in a different draw... sorry I don't have the storage space to hold things indefinitely 
    1. I love your Layout, I remember when we went to the Grand Canyon, it is such a beautiful place.
      Rachelle
      joyfulhrt at gmail dot com
      www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

Sending hearts out to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly! Congrats on your blog hop!
    I would like to present you with an award! Hope you like it...get it here:
    http://krafthead1.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-honor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just saw this, Suzanne told me I won, My email is joyfulhrt@gmail.com, I didn't see your email on here.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly