Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy birthday!!

Good evening everyone...
I made a quick card tonight to stock up on my birthday cards... you never know when one will seek up on you!!  Now I know it looks purpleish but it is actually a pale blue. I am not sure why it is showing up that colour - weird.... i am still learning about the picasa program plus it is the free version which seems to be OK by me for the moment... any way I am rambling again.   Here is the card - I used Close to my heart Philosophy Cricut cart and Close to my heart Celebration stamp.  The background paper is actually a photo mat from Creative memories that I had in my stash and of course I used some embossing on it.

I went with the CAS style... I seem to be gravitating towards that way.  Little bit of bling is good... too much and I feel like I have clutter on my pages or cards,
some close up of my bling!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle: Challenge - Birthday 
Winter Wonderland - birthday 
Twisted Cards - sketch 
Twistedcards_089
Thanks so much for stopping by and I am sending hearts <3 out to you all!!



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Love your design, and the little touches of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, this month. Good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous, I like the colourcombo and the cupcake looks yummy :D Thanks for playing with us at DDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, thanks for the Liebster Award! I wil def, pass it on!!!! Love that card btw, totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS creation! I love the monochrome palette. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch, especially your sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for following us over at Krafty Girls

    Krafty Jenn
    http://kraftygirls.blogspot.com
    www.jennuinecrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

    Hugzzz

    Tammy, LIIU DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! I love the cupcake. Thanks for playing along with Twisted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly