Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love is in the air!

Good evening everyone,
I quickly did up this card to hopefully get some of my Mojo going... I received a  couple sets of Kraftin Kimmie stamps and I had to try them out!  


Isn't this just the cutest little heart you ever did see!!  I made it with Create a critter and added some stickles to the wings for a bit of bling 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Kraftin Kimmie stamps - shapes (rectangle, heart, circle(eyes))
DYSU - challenge blog - pink 
digi design challenge blog - something new (stamp)

Sending hearts out to you all!!!!
ps: do you like me new signature??

5 comments:

  1. Please visit my blog (http://haven-amacher.blogspot.com), I have an award for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Valentine's card...I hope you'll join me again this week at 52 Card Pickup!


    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly