Thursday, January 5, 2012

Party with you

Good morning my Bloggy friends!!
Last night while sitting on the couch I thought... what am I doing!  I can be in my scrappy room and creating... I have a ton of scraps stored for that special occasion or that one project that might show up!  So off I went to my room at 1am to see what I can put together- here is what I came up with... all from scraps!
 close up of the butterfly and some details
 the inside of the card!
thanks for stopping by and sending hearts out to you all
Kimberly\

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
pixie dust studio - #108 mono-tize it 
scrapbooker paradise- merry sketchmas (sorry really i did start with the sketch)
come and get it challenges - happy new year 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful...! and all from scraps too.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tour card! Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I like that you did something to the inside as well! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Card Kimberly, so glad that you are joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges! good luck, hope to see you back again soon!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    CGI-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very dramatic background paper. Thank you for taking part in this week's Come and Get It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use up scraps! I need to do this more often. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly