Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seraphim cutie

Good afternoon everyone,
I am entering this LO into Lasting Memories Design Team call - I rolled it around in my head until the last day to enter!!  Sometimes I don't think my LO's or cards are any good but I enjoy doing them and when I am on a design team they keep me on my toes to create the best I can!!!
This is a pic of my baby girl (who is now 19) when she was little and in the church play.  She played an angel Seraphim - she was the best angel out there!!!

If you follow my blog you will know that my most favorite crafting equipment that I own is my Cricut - This LO included the cut from close to my heart Art Philosophy (frame)
 The products are from the Scraptastic October Monthly kit
I also used the sketch from More than favors: Wacky Wednesday


thanks for stopping by and sending hearts out to everyone!!
Kimberly

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly! You don't give yourself enough credit girl. This is beautiful. I love the flowers and bling. One thing I just can't get the hang of is that bling swirls etc. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly you have to try. You just never know and I think everytime you try you grow. Your layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! I just simply like this!! :-) You need to take chances more often, because this turned out beautifully!! Love the monochromatic colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!! :-)
    Michele
    LMDT
    fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and this LO is so cute! :) I am a new follower, would love for you to stop by my blog sometime too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love the frame and flowers. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, you did a great job on this LO! It is really elegant and pretty! I know how you feel with doubting your work- I do too!- but you have nothing to doubt!
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute picture and an awesome layout. I love Art Philosophy. Love the soft colors and the flowers is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥Love your layout!!You did an awesome job on it!!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly