Sunday, January 15, 2012

So fairy cute!!!

hello everyone!!!  
I hope you are all keeping warm in this chilly weather - yuck mind you I am also not fond of summer either.  I need to find a country that has spring or fall weather all year round!!  I received  my stamp order from Kraftin Kimmie and I love the stamps!!!!  So I had to get busy with one of them... off to try out the others.  Remember please be patient with my copic colouring ... not quiet that good at shading yet... any suggestions are most welcome!!!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
simply create too: #4 layers and layers
craft your passion challenge - mythical creatures 
flutter by wednesday - bright colours 
and of course Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Sketch 
Have a great day and sending you all hearts!


4 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Awesome take on the sketch. Love that fairy.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! Beautiful colors on the fairy! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card with a sassy little fairy. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! Love the sketch! Thank you for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly