Wednesday, February 22, 2012

hoppy birthday

Hey everyone 
I was stuck with this card... I was struggling to find inspiration.  I have three birthday cards to make for my staff during the month of March.  I like to also give them some cards for their personal use.  I couldn't get moving...   I knew I wanted to use Kanga and Roo(little roo is too cute -and pops out of... and the stamp Hoppy Birthday but I was stuck.  Then I found the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (see sketch below) the three squares caught my eye and I turned them into balloons for a birthday party.   



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Alphabet challenges - zoo animal (kanga and roo) 
Incy Wincy Designs - birthday 

thanks so much for stopping by - Sending hearts out to you all


7 comments:

  1. Cute kangaroo! So glad you joined us at Freshly made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love how you turned the sketch upside down and used balloons! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kangaroos are so great and the balloons are a super idea! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute saying and image - just love it! Thanks so much for joining us this adorable card at the Gingerloft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card ... love the kanga - roo images ... and your balloons, brilliant!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the balloons! Love the image :) so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly