Monday, February 27, 2012

Scrappin for kenzie - blog hop winner


Hello everyone,
 i would like to announce the winner of the bobunny paper pack from "Scrappin' for Kenzie - blog hop"

congratulations to Jessica - please send me your information so i can get that pack out to you!!

Such a fun Layout. Great job on using Michelle's design and making it your own!
:O)
Jessica

note:    if I don't hear from you before March 4th I will use the pack in a different draw... sorry I don't have the storage space to hold things indefinitely 

have a great night everyone 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly, I was looking along at the new blogger feed and saw my picture. Awesome news. Thanks so much!
    :O)
    Jessica
    here is my email address:
    strgazrblueyes22477{yahoo}com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly