Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools - Lasting Memories

Good morning everyone!!
Lasting memories has another challenge for you all this week!  Happy April Fools and we want to see your sneaky tricks - hidden journalling, hidden photos... and tricks that you might have!

Here is my Layout:
With my hidden journal tag  - in this cute little chevron teal bag

added some left over ribbon... and bang... hidden journalling - right above the journaling I used Authenique's celebrate alphas and mini words.... cute little sayings.
The Layout is based on my daughters first dance that she went to with her friends in grade five. 
(of course I chaperoned - lol)  - loving the washi tape that I added to the tag... so easy
some buttons from my minds eye
the patter paper is from Authentique together/paperdolls celebrate collection which I bought through Scraptastic.club ... love their monthly kits  - 
thanks so much for joining us this week and can't wait to see your tricks :)


I would like to enter my LO into the following challenges:
Phindy's place - ribbon 
DYSU - faux stitching 
Scrap your crap - washi tape 




20 comments:

  1. Clever use of the washi tape!
    Thanks for joining us at SYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO! love all the little people on your page! thanks for playing with us at SYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Washi tape is perfect on your tag! This is such a great page- lots of fun details and elements! Thanks so much for joining us at SYC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the faux stitching and journaling on the tag, and the washi tape really dresses it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how special that you did the first dance! So wish I had thought to get pictures with the boys. Love the hidden journaling:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love it. Thanks so much for playing along on For Fun! Really glad when scrappers play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout!! thank you so much for joining us at SYC!!! Channa

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hidden journaling is cute. Love the paper bag you used

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout - that hidden tag is fab.

    Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week for our Buttons challenge.

    Julie (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' that chevron bag with your hidden tag! Ohhh Washi Tape!! I still haven't gotten my hands on some. Great layout this week Kimberly! Special topic you scrapped! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool and fun LO! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layout is so darn cute. Love the hidden journaling but my favorite thing is those cute little paper dolls. I love them! Such cute pics and all your details make for a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is super cute!! Love those paper dolls!! Cool idea with your tag journal too. Super cute pics! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful page

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous page, my friend! I've been scrapping like a fool lately!
    I am so glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge. I hope you'll join us tomorrow for our 100th challenge and a blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by my sunnies creations! I really had issue this week, lol! I love this line of Authentique paper....I have some myself and great use of bag for your hidden journeling, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute layout!! Love the white journaling on black tags - awesome!! Thanks for joining us at SYC!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great colors together. Totally love that bag used as a journaling bag!

    Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges and hope to see you on Wednesday for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly