Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter card

Happy Good Friday to everyone,

My baby is out with her boyfriends family so I have taken the opportunity to get some Easter cards completed before tomorrow.
I also have some new toys... so excited to finally pick up a set of Spellbinders - Micheal's had a 50% off coupon last week and I have really wanted to try them out... love.. love... love it!!
here is my card with a "digi my world" digi stamp

 "say it in style" Close to my heart stamp set
 little eggs made with Close to my heart - Art Philosophy 
 flag also cut with art philosophy and I added diamond stickles to the eggs

challenges I would like to enter:
the scarpbooking queen - Easter Digi 
just a scrappin - hop into Easter
Sarah Hurley - Easter 
card making mama - Easter time
card patterns - sketch
I turned it on it side


Sending hearts... 



7 comments:

  1. Kimberly Thanks for such a beautiful card. I hopw to get some spell binders too. On my wish list. I want to Thank you for joining us at Just A Scrappin'. Hope to see more of you talents in future challenges.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and colorful! Aren't the Spellbinders the greatest invention ever? I don't have this set, but I love the open scallops, and the dry embossing adds a wonderful detail. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly: Love your card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, what a great card and I am happy to see that you were able to break out your Spellbinder die for this project (I too love having a reason to play with a new crafting toy). I really like the gate fold for this card...it adds something extra. Thank you for playing at Just A Scrappin'. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love that little chick digi image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - spellbinders rock! The only problem is choosing which ones to buy!

    Thanks ever so much for joining us at CYDA for our Easter challenge!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly