Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hopping into spring -LMCB

Good evening everyone! ...
My post for Lasting Memories is late today.  Yesterday I had a wicked migraine due to the crazy weather we are having and it took me forever to get my mojo going.  Lasting memories is having a challenge to show us your Easter/Spring time layouts - "hopping into spring" if ayou play you might just win the $15gift certificate to Michaels or JoAnnes  - so kindly donated from Jennasa 

My Layout is from March 1993 when my daughter was only one.  My best friend and I thought it would be fun to put the girls in a beauty pageant - my baby girls is wearing her new spring outfit.  While waiting for her time on stage she threw up all over herself (poor girl) - Alora (my best friend's daughter) won runner up!!

 take a close look... my first time stitching on a page!!!

 the banner was cut with the cricut "April Showers"
 A close up of the paint misting 

Hope you take the time to join us for this challenge at Lasting Memories

I would like to enter this Layout into a couple of challenges:

Amanda's crafts - banner
just add ink - multi-photo
the corrosive challenge - hit to bottle 
EAD Design - colour 

thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you join us this week
Kimberly 

22 comments:

  1. Wow, pretty layout!! I love the bright colors and so many fun details! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Go FIsh!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you go with all of your new elements! Stitching, misting...I'm liking those little pom poms!! Fun little page and what a fun memory!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable LO! Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute banner and love the way you used the MS heart punch. Makes a great accent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute.. I love the flowers you have on the page the are perfect with the Banners. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Lovin' Gals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well here I am again. LOL! Again... fun page and so glad you linked up over at Paper Lovin' Gals! :-)
    Michele F.
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go with the stiching, you did a great job on the layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute project you have made. Great layout.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FFF this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute banner, thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Lovin' Gals

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the Hot Pink background and your layout is fab. Thanks for joining in on the fun with the Paper Lovin' Gals. Hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, what a super sweet layout!! I just love your banner and the cheerful colors you used..i'm so very happy you joined my Getting Scrappy Challenge this week..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Argh! Blogger just ate my last comment! You've made such a sweet layout, and the girls are just adorable. I'm glad you tried the stitiching as it's a lovely frame for your layout. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely layout. The paint misting looks great. Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at EAD Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, this is so pretty!!! I love it, and the paint mist is awesome! THanks so much for joining us at the getting scrappy challenge!
    Lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great layout. the colors and embellishments are super.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty layout:) I loved your story! My boys both had reflux and were infamous for throwing up on my church clothes as we were going out the door. Never went over well with their Dad wh0 was the pastor. He was positive the boys were purposely trying to make him late for work! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isn't this cute! Wow, you did awesome with your stitching!! WTG! Love your little story. Poor baby though ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your LO and all those different techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your layout is cute! Love the banner! Thank you for linking your project to the Getting Scrappy Challenge.
    Jen
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful layout, love the stitching and embellishment row on the bottom.
    Thanks for joining in at JAI #4 scrap challenge- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly