Thursday, May 3, 2012

Guest Designer - Little Miss Muffet

WOW.... I can't believe that I was asked to be a guest designer for Little Miss Muffet!  Love love love their stamps 
Since I was in Pittsburgh this past week I didn't have much time to get this one together but I love how it turned out!  I started with the digi and made the fairy smaller than the flower.

I poped out the flower and grass patch
added some liquid pearls 

the inside
thanks for stopping by - 

I would love to enter the card into the following challenges
Craft us crazy - favorite stamps
card makin mama - spring photo 
my time to craft challenge - gardening gems
forever friends - flowers
anything goes challenge - things with wings 


Sending hearts... 



6 comments:

  1. This is so much fun and I love how you've popped to certain elements! Great idea to have her in the flowers and her sparkling wings are gorgeous. :D Thank you so much for being our Challenge Guest and your card is fantastic!! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really beautiful love the image and the colours on this, bless you for playing at anything,goes,this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, love the fairy image its beautifully coloured. Like the way you have decorated the inside of your card too. Thanks for joining our Fortnightly 'Flowers' Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.

    Pop back to the FOREVER FRIENDS blog – we are having a DT call and offering some gorgeous candy
    Click here for details

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, love the image and how you made it pop out, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - love the colours you have used and lovely sentiment Thanks for playing along at My time to craft this week and good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly