Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's day from the boys

good evening everyone... 

today I spent the day with some friends making some layouts.  Later in the day I went to take care of my friends boys they wanted to make some cards for their Mom.  Luckily I still had some of my supplies with me.  The boys each picked paper (each the opposite side of the others) added some stickers, bling and then they asked if I could enter their cards into some of my challenges.  Of course I said I would.  Both boys have always loved to craft with me since they were little. Each made their parents a scrapbook for christmas three years ago. Here are their cards.... sorry about the pics they were taken with my iPhone.  

From Nick 
inside Nick's card

From Daniel
inside Daniel's card 

both cards are made with extra bits of stickers and paper that I had on hand. 


Luckily their mom is out tonight and won't read my blog until after she has the cards!!
here are the challenges that they would love to enter:
hiding in my craft room - scraps
clear it out challenge - mother's day
scrapbookers paradise - photo inspiration - Nick liked the little flower
glitz design - woman
hooked on craft - flowers
through the craftroom - mother's day
delicious doodles - try something new... they boys haven't' made cards like this before 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Kimberly 

6 comments:

  1. Aww Kimberly that was so nice of your to let the kids make cards for their mom. I love what they made. I love getting handmade cards from my kids. Each year you get to see their handwriting take shape. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made great cards with your scraps!!
    Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly! Your cards are wonderful! Just a reminder that to be eligible for the Glitz Design challenge, you have to use our product. Thanks much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards boys!! Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this time, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great when the younger ones want to try making things and the boys have made two wonderful cards for their mum. Thanks for sharing this with us at Delicious Doodles' "try something new" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous and so sweet of these young boys to make a card for their mum :) Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month and good luck. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly