Sunday, May 20, 2012

PIO - Mix it up!

Good morning everyone,
Pile it on has another great challenge and I know you will all want to join!  It is called Mix your scales... use a small scale pattern and a big scale pattern on your project.  
The prize this week is for 2 jelly Park images.  I love Jelly Park but work was so busy this week that I totally forgot to print out an image (shhhh... don't tell anyone but I have to use my work printer because the one at home is out of ink) here is my card for the challenge - I don't know if it is the computer on the picture but the card seems shorter in the picture.  It is actually a 4.25x5.5 (weird) 
As you can see I used the small red dotted pattern and a larger ornaments to mix up my scales!
I love this paper it has some sparkle to it... and they went together so well!! I will double check on the paper and let you know which one it is from.  
a little pretty fork bow and voila... a beautiful Christmas card 

I would love to enter this card into the following challenges 
crafty hazelnut's Christmas - a bit of blue 
the pink elephant - dots and stripes
Cute Card Thursday - sparkle
paper and such design - sentiment only 
paper pretties - glitter
Friday Mash up - ribbon
Glitter Geeks - polka dots
Ribbon Carousel - sketch

thanks again for stopping by and I hope you all have a great long weekend;
Sending hearts... 



14 comments:

  1. Delightful card - love the touch of blue - thanks for joining in my thanks for joining my CHNC challenge challenge 73 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Love the fresh look! Thanks for joining Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective card Kimberly! Thanks for joining Glitter Geeks and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Christmas card! Thanks for celebrating with us this weekend at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kimberly, love your Christmas card. How clever to start already, that way you have less stress when the time comes. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - I love the bright colours - thanks for joining the glitter geeks challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in on my final Friday Mashup challenge with your pretty card.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun! I love Christmas cards and this one is just so cute! Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of the Alley Way Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! Yay for you...making Christmas cards in May!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such for our anniversary challenges this week! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you the best of luck for the TAWS Deisgn Team Call. I considered entering, but my plate is just too full right now, but I still hope they get an awesome team, and you would be a great choice! I love your blog, and your style of crafting. I wanted to let you know that, as a DT Member at Pile It On, you are always welcome to "pile it on" at Word Art Wednesday. We do not limit the number of challenges you can combine, and having your BEAUTIFUL art in our challenges would be such a trememdous blessing. Our only requirement for challengrs is to use uplifting/encouraging themes, or to use our free word art. Your work is lovely, and would be a perfect addition. I really do hope you will play along. It would be a treat to have you!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Thanks for playing along in the 1st Year Paper and Such Anniversary challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun Christmas card.. I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly