Wednesday, June 13, 2012

best wishes Judy

Hey everyone..
I saw this really cool idea at scrabook and cards today magazing... love it - make a card with a file folder!!!!
take a look at the link below for more inspiration 
I used this sketch from Waltzing mouse  turned and I moved the sentiment 
WMSC101

here is a close up of the viva liquid pearls

see just to prove it was so big I took a pic with a ruler in front

The card was made for a collegue of mine. I had all of her staff and my staff sign the inside as I will see her tomorrow for lunch - I was hoping that I would see her later in the day today to give it to her but our meeting went to late :( boo
I was inspired by the following challenges 
my creative time - imagine that challenge
Simon says- joys summer inspiration
polka doodles - lots of flowers
my heart pieces - flowers 
Sending hearts... 



5 comments:

  1. shape is different, and nice in look,thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I love the die cut sentiment and the lovely flowers.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a BIG card! More personal and a whole lot less expensive than the ones they sell in stores. Awesome, love the paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Heart Pieces!!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT AN AWESOME card my sweet friend! THANK YOU for playing along!!
    Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly