Sunday, June 24, 2012

summer time fun

good evening everyone... 
remember I told you that I do not scrap in order... well this LO proves it - 
Picutre this 1993 - at the beach a happy little family... love the pictures of my daughters father and her going down the water slide... way too funny!!!
 the sketch that I used was from Sketches in Thyme
I used paper from We R Memory Keepers -  Collection 72 & sunny
I cut the woodlands pattern paper to make embellishments with some pop dots to make them 3D
Added some stickles for some bling!
realized after I took the first couple of pictures that I forgot my journal... 
1993- Summer time fun with Mommy & Daddy... You loved the slide!
Brampton Professors lake

I was inspired to create this LO for the following challenges :
Simply Sunday - summer time
Raise the bar - did someone say summer
Simon Says Stamps - anything but a card
the happy scrapper - the great outdoors 
Frosted design - make your own embellishment
Crop Stop - lets hear it for the children 
totally paper crafts - inspiration photo colours
 

thanks for stopping by 

Sending hearts... 



19 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO's

    wonderful photo's

    Thank you for joining us at The Happy Scrappers for our * Great Outdoors * challenge
    hope you will join us again
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 2 page LO! Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I am not the only one who does not scrap in order ;) haha... I am so behind but I just love to do it! :) maybe before my kiddos graduate I will catch up :) What a great layout. Love the summer fun your family is having! Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge Fun at Getting Cricky.

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should have said summer fun they had since it was a while ago ;)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous layout and smashing photo's too.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages Kimberly, lovely photo's...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week...Fabulous take on our inspiration photo.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb DLO, fab photos & colours too
    Thank you for playing along with The Happy Scrappers challenges!
    Jane x
    [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love all the cute details and how you interpreted the sketch. :) Thanks for playing along with our 'Anything But a Car' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page is so bright and cheerful. Thank you for playing with us at SIT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. I have those papers and they are perfect for this layout. Great Job. Thanks for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super CUTE! Thanks for joining our Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun LO (and pics!). I just lvoe the papers you used which really convey the pics well. Thanks for linking up to our Anything Goes challenge on YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really love your double page! Congrats!
    xx and tks for playing along at us in the Sketches in Thyme
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun page! Great take of sketch #82.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun layout! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us on the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your layout, very fun and colorful! I don't scrap in order either, so happy to see other people who scrap out of order as well!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Cute page!! Love your take on the sketch, thanks for playing with us @ SIT :)
    ~Maven Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, fab layout!Gorgeous papers, photos and colours! I don't scrap in order either...don't think I'll ever catch up!Thanks for joining us at The Happy Scrappers, hope to see you again!
    Hugs Jo
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yea! LOVE that you were brave enough to take on the two-pager, Kimberly! And your little, fussy-cut images are such a fabulous detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us last month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly