Wednesday, July 11, 2012

the cat's meow

Good evening everyone,
I am so interested in being a part of  Kristal Andrews Design team that I am posting another card!! 

I made a quick gate card this evening and used Kristal's stamp set All about Animals 

I used the sketch from mojo monday 
and I used doodle bug paper - love it!
the stamp "the Cat's Meow" is from K Andrews
and the digtal image is from Pink Cat Studio.  I used my copics for the colouring and I am always trying new things out with them.  
I also received inspirational from the following challenges:
my time to craft- raining cats and dogs 
the scrapbooking queen- digi challenge 
the stamp man - bling it on 
crafty catz - spots
ginger loft - fancy folds 
Sending hearts... 



8 comments:

  1. Really cute image, love the gate fold & those papers are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the gatefold and that fabby image!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab and so cute kitty...lovely card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz h sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brill card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with a really cute cat and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this cat is too cute! I love how chic she looks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and image :o)Thank you for sharing it with us at Gingerloft this fortnight. Good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly