Saturday, July 28, 2012

Congrat-shoe-lations - PBD challenge


good evening everyone... so we had a challenge at work a while a go for the ladies who could walk the most steps and they won a pedicure!!!  here is the card I made for one of the ladies 
hope you are all staying cool in the heat!!
I know it is really a simple card but someone else might get some inspiration from it as well :) plus it had to be completed in under an hour!!!  So my inspiration didn't really come from home... it was from work - I hope that counts as well for I believe the last pink by design challenge until the ustream :) 
I used Pink Journey Cricut Cartridge for the shoe

Sending hearts... 


2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly