Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pink by design Pizza Box

hey everyone... 
I have been super busy lately but I have completed a couple of projects!!
On Friday I was watching Sarah (pink by Design) web cast and she showed me how to do the pizza box!!  Well you will see this box again!  it is super cute and easy to make


So I was just on Pink by design fb page to drop off a pic of my box... guess what Sarah is having no shipping to Canada for today!!!  yeah me... my lucky day!! ok... off to shop!!!

I would like to enter this pizza box into the following challenges:

Creative belli blog - anything but a card

thanks for stopping by
Sending hearts... 



1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty box Kimberly! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly