Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lily Bee Design july sketch challenge and LMCB

good morning everyone
Lasting Memories has another challenge for you all
A special celebration - I used a 
Sketch
here is my Layout 
 I turned the sketch and added one more paper layer from Lily Bee  
 the stamps that I used are from CTMH
 The layout is a pic of me being silly at a good friends wedding celebration

my stitching stamps :)

I hope to you take the time to join us at lasting memories this week

I was also inspired by the below challenges
Lexi Creations - sparkle and shine
my paper craft world - book/writting 
Stamp and create - stitching 
little scrap pieces - use your bling 
dilly beans - distressing 
just some lines - layer it up

Sending hearts... 



10 comments:

  1. Kimberly fabulous layout for a wonderful picture. I love pictures that capture silly, precious moments. I can see the delight in your eyes. Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly. I can tell from this you had great fun. Such happy memories. Love the decorative detail and gems.
    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had alot of fun at the wedding and the layout is fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout!! So love the silly picture :) Thanks for joining the "Use your Bling" Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim you are cracking me up. Love the crazy pics and the word paper and the pops of banner. Just really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOLOL....I see liquor in the background....explains the photo.....LOL I love this Kimberly!!!! And that sketch is super cute...I ahven't visited Lily Bee in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must've really showcased this photo cuz that's the first thing I see! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great pic!,,
    fab layout to & love all your papers
    Thanks for joining us at lexi's creations
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just too funny! Love that photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I think you had a very good time!!! :-) Fun layout! Love that it is about YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly