Sunday, September 16, 2012

old age is always ten years older

hey everyone..
I have a couple of birthday cards that I need to make for this month... and I am running behind schedule.
here is one that I quickly made using the below inspirations 
 I used a M/M/M for the little black cupcake that I received from a swap on SB.com 
 the card is made up with all scraps and I used a stamp from "Pink by design" 
I love her stamps!!!
Here are the challenges that inspired me to complete the card
quick quotes - card
link up tuesday - atg 
polka doodles - ice cream (yummy tiger tail)
aud sentiments - funny (yep it is funny)
card makin mamas - be punny
the friday mashup - sketch and starburst
Sending hearts... 



12 comments:

  1. Those papers are so much fun - and so it that sentiment!! Great job on the sunburst technique! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute sentiment! And the papers are so cheerful. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and great sentiment!

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative and I like the sparkly cupcake and candle. Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card! I love your mix of patterned papers!! Thank you for joining us for the Quick Quotes card challenge this month!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creative and fun birthday card! Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at Quick Quotes for our challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute, and that sentiment is perfect! thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I love the starburst background. So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes in our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing card! SO fun!!! ANd i love that quote! LOL...Thanks for playing along with us in the Quick Quotes Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that starburst background is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card with eye pleasing shades makes it touching and touching lines makes it outstanding than others..

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a happy card that would make anyone feel great about themselves, no matter what their age.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. So sorry for the delay in leaving this comment, I am playing catchup now and will have everything updated asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly